Limited-Edition Nosler Model 48 Long-Range Carbon Rifles To Raise Money For Veterans
Nosler aims to raise awareness and funds for the nation’s veterans and their families with a limited run of specially serialized Model 48 Long-Range Carbon rifles chambered in 28 Nosler.
The company is working with Boot Campaign, a 501c(3) non-profit that creates individualized programs and customized care to treat the root causes of the invisible wounds of war, such as post-traumatic stress, traumatic brain injury, chronic pain, self-medication and insomnia.
The special Model 48 Long-Range Carbon rifles include a PROOF Research barrel and Timney trigger (and two-position safety), along with a custom Manners carbon-fiber stock and a special Kryptek Obskura Nox pattern highlighting the carbon-fiber construction. Additionally, Leupold participated by donating VX-5HD 3-15X 44 mm optics and appropriate mounts. Nosler also mounted and zeroed each scope.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Additionally, the Boot Campaign logo is laser engraved on the bottom metal to recognize the significance of this special project.
All of the money raised from the limited-edition Nosler rifles ($6,500 each) will go to Boot Campaign to help returning soldiers and their families. Since it’s a direct donation, the cost is tax deductible.
While all of the limited-edition Nosler rifles have been claimed, stay on the lookout for more specials like this from Nosler in the future. Find out more about the Boot Campaign here.
Article by SSUSA STAFF