Lindsey Graham Renews ‘Red Flag’ Push in Senate
They’re coming at gun owners from all angles now.
Sources on Capitol Hill report that Lindsey Graham and gun-grabber Dick Blumenthal had a meeting yesterday to work on a gun control deal, and specifically “Red Flag Gun Confiscation.”
“Graham and Blumenthal met privately on the second floor of the Capitol to talk about a potential legislative package. Blumenthal and Graham have worked together on a red flag proposal for several years.”
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Up to TEN Senate Republicans have expressed a willingness to discuss gun control proposals.
Those Republicans are Mitt Romney (UT), Lindsey Graham (SC), Rob Portman (OH), Pat Toomey (PA), Roy Blunt (MO), John Cornyn (TX), Thom Tillis (NC), Susan Collins (ME), Mike Braun (IN) and Bill Cassidy (LA).
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
We need to get emails into Senate offices ASAP.
That’s why we’ve prepared for you below pre-written emails to both of your U.S. Senators and Congressman, insisting they OPPOSE dangerous “Red Flag Gun Confiscation” (H.R. 2377 / S. 1819).
Please click below and rip off those emails!
Article by americanfirearmsassociation