Maryland: Anne Arundel County Proposes New Ordinance on Discharging Firearms
On September 5th, 2023, the Anne Arundel County Council proposed Bill 72-23, “to increase the distance a person must be from human occupied or used structures or camps” to be able to legally discharge a firearm. The proposed bill will increase the current distance of 100 yards up to 300 yards, tripling the distance one must be from a “human-occupied or used” location to discharge firearms. The bill maintains the current exemptions for lawful shooting ranges, persons in possession of deer management permits, or persons with written permission from the owner/occupant/lessee of the location.
A public hearing for the bill has been set for Monday, October 2nd, during the County Council’s meeting. To speak at the meeting or submit written testimony regarding this bill, please Click Here and fill out the participation forms.
Please encourage your friends, family members, and fellow gun owners to oppose this ordinance and submit their own testimony to the County Council regarding this bill. Stay tuned to the NRA-ILA website and your inbox for future updates.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Article by NRA-ILA