Maryland: Bill Hijacked to Become Anti-Gun
Back in March, we reported that three bills to severely restrict Maryland’s centuries-old practice of home-building firearms for personal use failed to meet the bill crossover deadline and were likely dead for the year. On April 8th, anti-gun legislators in the House hijacked NRA “A” rated Senator Michael Hough’s Senate Bill 190 by inserting language from those likely dead bills. The original SB 190, which the Senate had passed, was to make changes to Maryland’s laws regarding Second Amendment rights for users of medical cannabis.
Amendment No. 1 to Senate Bill 190 goes far beyond federal regulations for certain unregulated components commonly used by hobbyists to make their own firearms. It requires them to apply serial numbers and other markings to previously home-built firearms and such unfinished components that they already own.
Article by NRA-ILA
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN