Maryland: Senate Committee Passes Wear & Carry Preliminary Approval
On January 21st, the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee voted unanimously to pass Senate Bill 309. Sponsored by Senator Michael Hough, it allows an applicant to obtain preliminary approval for a wear and carry permit before obtaining the required training. This allows individuals to know whether or not they can obtain a permit prior to spending time and money on the required training only to be arbitrarily denied.
Your NRA will keep you updated on SB 309 as it moves in the legislative process. Please stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox.
Article by NRA-ILA
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN