MT: SECOND AMENDMENT SANCTUARY BILL HEADS TO SENATE!
Montana legislators are pushing to protect your Second Amendment rights from Biden’s gun control agenda!
The Second Amendment Sanctuary bill (HB 258) — sponsored by Rep. Jedediah Hinkle — is challenging President Biden’s intention to impose a gun control agenda that will restrict your 2A rights.
If this bill would become law, state and local government officials will be under order to NOT enforce ANY federal bans or regulation on firearms, magazines, ammunition, ammunition components, or firearm accessories. This will make it significantly less likely for these kinds of federal gun control to be enforced.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
HB 258 was just passed in the House on February 27th, and will be heard in the Senate on March 16th.
This is not the first time that state law has been used to combat tyrannical federal laws. In the 1800s, some northern states, such as Pennsylvania, passed Personal Liberty Laws which made it illegal for citizens of the Commonwealth to help enforce the Fugitive Slave Act.
Likewise, Virginia and Kentucky threatened to nullify the Alien & Sedition Acts of 1798, which essentially jailed people for criticizing government officials.
American states have historically fought back against all forms of government tyranny, and Montana is doing it now to protect our Constitutional Right to Bear Arms!
Article by Erich Pratt