ND: PASS CAMPUS CARRY AND ANTI-RED FLAG BILLS!
I have good news!
Bills to stop Red Flags (HB 1401) and allow Campus Carry (HB 1404) are coming up for a vote in the North Dakota House Energy and Natural Resources Committee on Friday, January 26th at 2:15 PM.
But neither of these bills will get reported from committee unless gun owners take action and let their state representatives know to pass these important measures to protect and restore our God-given rights.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Representative Heilman, R-D7, has been hard at work attempting to make campuses safe by advancing Campus Carry, H.B. 1404!
Additionally, Rep. Heilman has followed the lead of an increasing number States by proposing H.B. 1401, which combats the unconstitutional “Red Flag” craze that is sweeping Democrat-controlled legislatures.
These Red Flag bills would allow the police or an angry relative to take your guns away with unsubstantiated allegation made in a secret proceeding before a gullible judge. You would not be notified before the police showed up at your house in the middle of the night to knock on your door.
Under H.B. 1401, “red flag” orders would be illegal in North Dakota. And no locality could receive money under the so-called “Bipartisan Safer Communities Act 2022” intended to turn North Dakota into a gun control state.
The safety of our young adults and ensuring that we don’t place citizens in potentially dangerous confrontations with law enforcement should be a priority for all North Dakotans!
Gun Owners of America supports Rep. Heilman’s efforts to protect the rights of young adults and law-abiding Second Amendment supporters across the state.
House Bills 1401 & 1404 are scheduled for a committee hearing on January 26th at 2:15 PM in the Coteau AB Room.
Patriots, please try to attend the hearing in person.
If you wish to testify, you can find the instructions at this link and please limit your comments to five minutes.
Regardless, please click the button below to tell the House Energy and Natural Resources Committee to report both of these bills.
Now is the time to ramp up the pressure by turning out in large numbers for the committee hearing on the 26th of January!
Article by Iain Graeme