Nebraska: Constitutional Carry Legislation Introduced in the Cornhusker State
Yesterday, Senator Tom Brewer introduced Constitutional Carry legislation, Legislative Bill 773. Nebraska looks to join the 21 other states that have passed NRA-backed constitutional carry laws. While the measure has not yet been scheduled for a hearing, please contact your state Senator and ask them to SUPPORT Legislative Bill 773.
Legislative Bill 773 allows a law-abiding adult who is legally allowed to carry a concealed firearm, to do so without first having to obtain government permission. This ensures that citizens have the right to self-defense without government red tape or delays. Additionally, this legislation maintains the existing concealed handgun license system, so citizens who still wish to obtain a permit may do so.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Again, please contact your State Senator and ask them to SUPPORT Constitutional Carry legislation, Legislative Bill 773.
Article by NRA-ILA