New for 2020: Magpul PMAG D-50 GL9 – PCC
As SHOT Show inches closer, Magpul has released a slew of new products including the PMAG D-50 GL9 – PCC 50-round drum magazine.
Lightweight, yet strong, this 9 mm magazine is for large-format pistols and pistol-caliber carbines that feed from Glock-pattern magazines. Made of a polymer construction and stainless steel internals, it boasts many of the proven features of its 5.56 NATO and 7.62 NATO predecessors, the PMAG D-60 AR/M4 and PMAG D-50 LR/SR GEN M3, while providing the user with a similar magazine-capacity increase.
Containing a 50-round capacity, the unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable, allowing for prone firing and easier storage. To ease loading, it includes a ratcheting loading lever that removes tension from the internal spring. The company has also included a rounds-remaining rear window, a high-visibility follower and a capacity indication roller in order to keep track of your available firepower. Easily disassembled for cleaning and featuring a bolt hold-open feature, the D-50 GL9 – PCC reliably locks the bolt back on empty when used with firearms designed to lock back on Glock-pattern magazine followers. MSRP: $119.95
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Caution: The D-50 GL9 is not compatible with Glock handguns. This is a result of the weight of the loaded magazine and the current magazine release in the handgun; look to Magpul for updates.
A similar magazine compatible with the CZ-USA Scorpion is also now available, for supporters of that popular pistol-caliber carbine. Specifications and MSRP are the same as the D-50 compatible with the Glock platform. Reference Magpul PMAG D-50 EV9.
Magpul will be releasing more accessories, including apparel, eyewear, firearm accessories and more as SHOT Show 2020 draws closer, and Shooting Illlustrated will be covering items as they launch.
Article by SI Staff