New For 2022: Beretta Ultraleggero Shotgun
Lightweight shotguns designed specifically for hunters are nothing new, but most of the dedicated designs on the market today are constructed with aluminum receivers, which saves on weight but at the expense of durability. Beretta’s new Ultraleggero is designed to be durable while remaining easy to carry in the field, thanks to its steel receiver design.
“The Beretta Ultraleggero is for those upland bird hunters looking for a light, rugged and innovative over-under shotgun,” said Logan Killam, Beretta Product Manager, Shotguns. “At only 6.4 lbs., the steel-framed Ultraleggero can comfortably be carried and trusted on the longest days in the field, thanks to its uniquely designed receiver, barrels and stock.”
To save on weight without compromising rigidity, the Beretta Ultraleggero’s receiver includes internal relief cuts. Another unique feature of the gun’s receiver is the addition of “techno-polymer” inserts, which allow owners to customize the side plates of the shotgun with their own 3D-printed personal designs. Other design elements include an increased cavity within the stock, thereby saving further weight, a lightened fore-end structure that incorporates aluminum and Optima-Choke HP barrels that have no side ribs.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The 3″-chambered, 12-ga. Ultraleggero is available with either a 26″ or 28″ barrel, and each shotgun is outfitted with an Extralight recoil pad, a wooden, schnabel fore-end and a wood stock. The gun is also built with a single mechanical trigger. Unloaded, the shotgun weighs between 6.4 to 6.6 lbs., depending on barrel length. The suggested retail price on the Beretta Ultraleggero is $2,999. For more information, visit beretta.com.
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF