New: Rival Arms X1 Red-Dot Sight
Rival Arms is entering the red-dot sight market with the introduction of the X1 Red Dot.
The X1 is a three-MOA red dot the company said is “ideally suited for use on defensive pistols, target pistols, rifles, hunting and defensive shotguns.” The base sports a Trijicon RMR-compatible mounting system for slides using an RMR optic footprint. In addition, the X1 sight includes a mount for installation on a Picatinny rail.
With a 29×17 mm multi-coated objective lens and IPX7 water-resistant rating, the X1 Red Dot also has digital push-button brightness controls, allowing shooters to quickly select one of 10 brightness settings.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Windage and elevation adjustments are in one-MOA-per-click increments performed with a flat-blade driver bit, so no special tools are required for zeroing.
The X1’s automatic motion sensing wake feature and sleep modes extend battery life to ensure it is always ready for action. When replacement is necessary, the battery access is located at the top of the housing, so there is no need to remove the optic or lose your zero when changing the battery.
Learn more at rival-arms.com.
Article by SSUSA STAFF