New: Walker’s Battle Brown Razor Muffs
The Razor line of electronic earmuffs from Walker’s is expanding with three models that sport a new Battle Brown color scheme.
With a comfortable, slim design and advanced sound processing technology, Walker’s Razor Slim Patriot electronic muffs are a top choice for competitive shooters. Now available in Battle Brown, the Razor Slim Elect Patriot muffs boast 23 dB NRR, full dynamic range high-definition speakers and 0.02-second sound-activated compression reaction time.
As for the Razor XTRM muffs in Battle Brown color, they have 21 dB NRR, plus a cool mesh headband with comfort gel ear pads. A sound-dampening composite housing and omnidirectional microphones help keep out unwanted sound. The Razor XTRM also feature a 0.02-second sound reaction time.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Similar to the Razor Slim Patriot model, the Battle Brown Razor Slim electronic muffs have 23 dB NRR and full dynamic range speakers. In addition, omnidirectional microphones and low-noise sound-activated compression will meet the demands of competitive shooters on the firing line.
Pricing for the new earmuffs in Battle Brown coloration ranges from $69.99 to $99.99, depending on the model. Learn more at walkersgameear.com.
Article by SSUSA Staff