NH: STATE LEGISLATORS COULD SOON VOTE TO BAN WARRANTLESS SEARCHES BY FISH AND GAME OFFICERS
New Hampshire State Representatives could soon be considering a vote on HB 498.
Under House Bill 498, the currently allowed warrantless searches by Fish and Game officers would be banned. For years, these officers have been allowed to unconstitutionally search people based solely on “reasonable suspicion,” but this bill would increase that to “probable cause” and also require these officers to first obtain a warrant.
It is quite clear that warrantless searches are illegal based on the US Constitution, and it is about time to undo this loophole.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Please click here to urge your State Representative to support HB 498.
Article by Michael Csencsits