NRA Statement on President Obama’s Latest Gun Control
Article first appeared at NRA-ILA.
Fairfax, Va.— The National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA) issued the following statements on President Obama’s latest gun control push.
In response to the President’s call for “smart gun” technology:
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
“President Obama’s obsession with gun control knows no boundaries,” said Jennifer Baker, director of NRA-ILA Public Affairs. “At a time when we are actively fighting terrorists at home and abroad, this administration would rather focus the military’s efforts on the president’s gun control agenda.”
In response to the proposed Social Security Administration (SSA) reporting rule:
“The president’s fixation on social security recipients is just another distraction from his failure to address the underlying issues of violent crime and suicide,” said Baker. “As this president makes it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their individual right to self-defense, his own administration is releasing criminals convicted of gun crimes back onto the street and prosecuting 40 percent less firearm crimes than the previous administration. President Obama’s focus on denying disability beneficiaries their fundamental Second Amendment rights while giving criminals a free pass is embarrassing and shameful.”