NRA Statement on President Obama’s Latest Gun Control
Article first appeared at NRA-ILA.
Fairfax, Va.— The National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA) issued the following statements on President Obama’s latest gun control push.
In response to the President’s call for “smart gun” technology:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“President Obama’s obsession with gun control knows no boundaries,” said Jennifer Baker, director of NRA-ILA Public Affairs. “At a time when we are actively fighting terrorists at home and abroad, this administration would rather focus the military’s efforts on the president’s gun control agenda.”
In response to the proposed Social Security Administration (SSA) reporting rule:
“The president’s fixation on social security recipients is just another distraction from his failure to address the underlying issues of violent crime and suicide,” said Baker. “As this president makes it harder for law-abiding citizens to exercise their individual right to self-defense, his own administration is releasing criminals convicted of gun crimes back onto the street and prosecuting 40 percent less firearm crimes than the previous administration. President Obama’s focus on denying disability beneficiaries their fundamental Second Amendment rights while giving criminals a free pass is embarrassing and shameful.”