NRA Takes Aim At Bloomberg After Misleading Super Bowl Gun Ads
Michael Bloomberg doesn’t give up easily. That would be a good thing if he weren’t totally opposed to the right of the people to keep and bear arms. He paid lots of money to spread his propaganda at the Super Bowl. The NRA took notice.
Here’s Gary with more…
Here are some details from Ryan Saavedra…
The National Rifle Association (NRA) fired back at Democrat presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg on Sunday after Bloomberg aired a wildly misleading ad during the Super Bowl attacking the Second Amendment.
The NRA’s ad came in response to a misleading $10 million ad that Bloomberg ran during the Super Bowl that made wildly falsely claims about the number of children killed by firearms every year.
The digital advertisement features the following quotes:
- A man named Rehn: “Mike Bloomberg suggests that disarming minority males like myself will keep us alive. But I have news for you: Mike Bloomberg is a white billionaire who has no place in telling me how I can defend myself or my loved one. And Mike, as an African American male that you want to disarm, I promise you will never take away my Second Amendment. I am not afraid of Michael Bloomberg.”
- A woman named Ashley: “As the mother of a three-year-old little boy, my family means everything to me. As a woman, I believe that the best way to protect my family is with a firearm. And Michael Bloomberg will never take that right away from me. I’m the gun lobby and I am not afraid of Michael Bloomberg. Mike, come and take it.”
- A woman named Mikaela: “It’s very important to me to keep my home secure and that is why there is a gun on the left side of my bed and the right side. Mr. Bloomberg, your home is protected by armed guards at all times. Why can’t I exercise my Second Amendment rights to protect mine? I am not afraid of Michael Bloomberg.”
Anyone else find it amusing that the anti-gunners can NEVER seem to create a point without engaging in lies?
NRA members don't like hypocritical NYC billionaires. You want to know how real Americans feel, Bloomberg? Watch this!
— NRA (@NRA) February 3, 2020
Bloomberg has been spreading lies, distortions and propaganda for too long.
- Former Associate Exposes Bloomberg Gun Grabbers… “defrauded by Bloomberg and MAIG”
- Bloomberg derides hero Jack Wilson: “It’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot”
- Soros, Bloomberg & Planned Parenthood Funding David Hogg’s Anti-Gun Student Protests
- Alison Parker’s Father Joins with Bloomberg’s Moms Demand Action to Head #WhateverItTakes Gun Control Rally In D.C.
- Look How Far Bloomberg Is Taking the Propaganda Against Kroger Grocery Stores for Not Banning Guns
The truth is that guns save lives of innocent people every day, and there is no way we are giving up our rights without a fight.
- Guns Save Lives: Washington — Estranged Husband Breaks Into Home With Knife, Wife Sends Him Away in a Body Bag
- Guns Save Lives: These Gun Owners Successfully Confronted Criminals in September
- Graphic Video: The Only Proof You Need That Guns Save Lives: “I Did The Right Thing”
- Guns Save Lives: Armed Citizen Saves 70 Year-Old Man From Brutal Knife Attack
- 8 Months Pregnant: Wife with AR-15 Saves Husband & Daughter From Armed Home Invaders
Guns save innocent lives, often times without a shot being fired.
If Bloomberg, with his entourage of armed bodyguards, wants our guns…
…let him come take them.
I predict it won’t end well.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison