Preview: Mid-Evil Industries 360 VFG (GEN 2)
More than just a Vertical Fore Grip (VFG), Mid-Evil Industries offers a U.S.-made, modular, user-adjustable, stability-enhancement accessory that can be affixed to a firearm’s Picatinny or M-Lok accessory rail.
The VFG contains a ball-in-socket head that is locked into place by tightening the lower portion of its split-grip section. A bottom plug, when removed, provides storage space for small tools and exposes the threads for attaching a hexagonal, spigot-style mounting system for use with the company’s tripods and monopods. Knurling is provided on the black anodized aluminum grip.
The unit weighs 5.7 ozs. and measures 3 7⁄8″-long. The 360* VFG has a suggested retail price of $119. For more information, please visit mid-evil.com.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF