Preview: Mission First Tactical EXD Rail System
Mission First Tactical recently added the Extreme Duty (EXD) line of free-floating, M-Lok-compatible rail systems to its catalog of AR-15 handguards.
Offered in 10″, 13.5″ (shown) and 15″ lengths, the fore-ends provide a full expanse of Picatinny rail and seven surfaces of M-Lok for an abundance of accessory-mounting options. Each low-profile EXD handguard is made from 6061-T6 aluminum that is given an IR anti-reflective coating, and a pair of anti-rotation tabs keep the handguard properly aligned with the upper receiver, even during hard use.
The included non-timing barrel nut is held in place by four set screws unobtrusively threaded through the fore-end at the 5- and 7-o’clock positions. MSRP is $169. For more information, visit missionfirsttactical.com.
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF