Preview: SB Tactical SB22 Chassis System
SB Tactical partnered with Unity Tactical to create an entirely new product that departs from the company’s popular lineup of pistol-stabilizing braces. The SB Tactical SB22 is a polymer chassis that’s compatible with Ruger’s Charger and 10/22 firearms, and it adds a new level of versatility and practicality to these popular rimfire guns.
“The SB22 is the first product in what will be a long line of new non-brace products from us,” said Jeff Creamer, president and CEO. “While we have no intention of moving away from our core, we want to expand our portfolio and offer a wider range of products with the same design excellence, quality and customer service that people have come to expect from SB Tactical.”
Each SB Tactical SB22 chassis is made from polymer and features an aluminum insert that offers a solid foundation for the host gun’s receiver. Together, the aluminum and polymer combine in an incredibly strong, rigid and lightweight design that weighs only 17 ozs. Each chassis features an M1913 Picatinny rail at the rear, designed to mount compatible stabilizing braces and stocks. A second M1913 Picatinny bridge mount and flattop cover are also included for mounting optics and accessories.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
In addition, the SB Tactical SB22 chassis is designed to accept all standard AR-15 grips, and the chassis ships with a Reptilia CQG grip from the factory. The design is available for both fixed and takedown models of the Ruger 10/22 and Charger pistol. There’s also an ambidextrous QD sling socket located at the rear of the chassis, and the fore-end is sculpted to provide a solid anchor point for your support hand.
The SB Tactical SB22 chassis system measures 15″ long and 1.5″ at its widest point. At launch, the only available color is black, and the suggested retail price of $124.99 is the same for both fixed and takedown kits. For more information, visit sb-tactical.com.
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF