Preview: Victor Company Titan22
The Titan22 from the Victor Company is designed to help shooters maximize the accuracy of their Ruger 10/22 rifles. With enhanced strength and rigidity, thanks to its fiberglass resin construction, the Titan22 is host to additional accuracy-boosting features.
To better maintain the 10/22 action’s footprint within the Titan22 gun stock, the company employs what it calls its Anchor Lock System. The Titan22 secures the front of the rifle’s receiver to a solid block of 6061 aluminum in the fore-end, while a rear hardened-aluminum anchor similarly serves to remove play from the butt end of the receiver. The innovative action-locking system is tunable and universal; Victor Company offers three Anchor Lock adapters for its Titan22.
A pair of quick-detach sling mounts are found on each side of the stock for rapid sling deployment. An underhook for sandbag use and a barrel channel relieved enough to free-float heavy-contour barrels up to 1.00″ in diameter are accuracy-boosting components to the Titan22. An enlarged magazine well also comes standard. Mild, stipple-like texturing is provided on the vertical pistol grip and along the side of the widened fore-end for improved purchase.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The Titan22 is available in black, olive drab green and flat dark earth and retails for $170. Addtional accessories such as a raised cheekpiece ($30), length-of-pull spacers ($11) and mini Picatinny rail ($25) with QD sling socket are available on the company website victorcompanyusa.com.
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF