Preview: Winchester Big Bore Ammunition
New for 2023 from Winchester Ammunition is the Big Bore line designed for knock-down power for hunting as well as personal defense.
Winchester loads its Big Bore line with semi-jacketed hollow-point bullets in brass cases. The Big Bore line is a prime candidate for revolvers and carbines, as well as today’s semi-automatics, with available chamberings in .357 Mag. (157 grains), 10 mm Auto (200 grains), .44 Mag. (240 grains) and .45 Colt (250 grains).
MSRP ranges from $34 to $58. For more information, visit winchester.com.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Article by AMERICAN RIFLEMAN STAFF