SC: ANTI-GUN AMENDMENT ADDED TO CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY
The South Carolina Senate has considered numerous amendments to your Constitutional Carry legislation.
And due to your action, most anti-gun amendments have failed in dramatic fashion.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Unfortunately, one anti-gun amendment was approved, by a close vote of 22-20. This amendment would drastically increase the penalties for carrying in a gun-free zone.
Republican Senator Shane Massey pushed this gun control into the Constitutional Carry legislation. Constituents of Sen. Massey should call his office at (803) 212-6330 and politely but firmly ask why he weakened this bill.
However, as this legislation heads toward the third hearing in the Senate, the message your Senator needs to hear is the same: pass clean Constitutional Carry and reject anti-gun amendments.
Please don’t delay in taking action.
Article by Jordan Stein