SIG Sauer Resurrects P225 Pistol
Rumors of the return of the P225 to the SIG Sauer pistol lineup circulated the web last summer, eliciting a certain excitement from SIG fans. Now the firearm manufacturer has confirmed it has indeed resurrected the classic handgun—with a few design changes—and is currently shipping them to dealers and distributors.
While the single-stack S/A-D/A 9 mm pistol P225-A1 retains the look and feel of the original P225, the new pistol features an enhanced trigger, and has benefitted from the precision manufacturing and quality from SIG Sauer’s state-of-the-art facility. The new pistol features a fully machined stainless steel slide with a Nitron finish, and a hardcoat anodized frame sports two-piece grips with the SIG mark medallion.
“We set out to re-create the fantastic ergonomics of the P225, but we also wanted to make the best P225 ever built,” said John Brasseur, Director of Product Management for SIG Sauer, Inc. “While the original West German P225 was a fantastic pistol, the degree of precision and accuracy we can obtain now makes this the ultimate expression of the P225.”
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The pistol has its decades-old roots as the official handgun of the West German police, but with its slim slide profile and shorter barrel length than the P226, has also been a popular concealed-carry option for the U.S. market. For more information, please visit sigsauer.com