South Carolina Final Constitutional Carry Vote Soon – Contact Your Senator Today!
Senate Bill 109/House Bill 3594, NRA-backed constitutional carry bills, could be up for a Senate floor vote as early as this week. Your active participation has been pivotal in safeguarding and upholding our fundamental right to bear arms. Act now to make a difference! Contact your Senator today and express your support for constitutional carry, backed by Governor McMaster and the bipartisan support of the House of Representatives!
Florida and Nebraska have already passed this legislation, becoming the 26th and 27th states to do so. It is time for South Carolina to rise to the occasion and protect the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. Time is running out, the South Carolina legislature is scheduled to adjourn at the end of this week.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
As proud members and supporters of the NRA and staunch supporters of the Second Amendment, it is imperative that we take a stand to protect our rights and freedoms. Contact your lawmakers today and make it clear that you endorse constitutional carry. The time is long overdue for South Carolina to align itself with over half the nation, recognizing the right to carry a firearm for self-defense without government permission. Please share this urgent alert with your loved ones and friends, urging them to join us in taking action.
Article by NRA-ILA