South Carolina: House Subcommittee Advances Constitutional Carry
Today, the House Judiciary Subcommittee voted to advance House Bill 3594, the constitutional carry bill. HB 3594 recognizes the right of law-abiding adults to carry a firearm for self-defense without having to first pay fees or obtain government permission, while also increasing penalties for criminals caught with firearms. HB 3594 is assigned to the Judiciary Committee, which will soon schedule a hearing for the bill.
This puts South Carolina one step closer to becoming the 26th constitutional carry state. Thank you to Representative Bobby Cox, who pre-filed HB 3594 and Speaker Murrell Smith for his leadership in ensuring this legislation moves forward. HB 3594 strengthens South Carolinians’ right to self-defense.
HB 3594 does not change who is eligible to obtain a carry permit. It also does not affect previously issued permits and allows citizens who still wish to obtain a permit in order to carry in other states recognizing South Carolina’s permits, to do so.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
NRA-ILA will keep you updated as HB 3594 is scheduled for a hearing.
Article by NRA-ILA