Still “Shocked” at Congress Inaction Post Sandy Hook, Obama Vows to “Keep Chipping Away” at Gun Control
In a recent interview on Good Morning America, President Obama has said that he and his administration have not given up on gun control yet.
The president, who has used his pen and phone to executive action his way around Congress when he wants to get something done around here and has pretended to be a supporter of the Second Amendment verbally while doing everything he can out the back door to repeal it including attempted bullet bans, still can’t believe Sandy Hook wasn’t enough to get his gun control measures really going.
“You know, those two or three days after the Sandy Hook shooting are some of the worst days of my presidency because I met those families right after,” Obama said. “And you’re talking about 6-year-olds who were just systematically murdered. And that may be one of the few times where I was just shocked that Congress didn’t act.”
Don’t worry though, Obama said he and his administration will continue mandating tighter gun policies and “chipping away at this” (emphasis added), “this” being what he refers to as “common sense gun safety laws” but what everyone else just generally refers to as our Second Amendment right to bear arms.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
“And you know, we’re going to keep chipping away at this, but until you get intense public demands for this, it’s probably not going to happen because some special interests and lobbyists in Washington are really, really strong and their membership feels very intensely about the issue. Whereas the general public is concerned about it, but doesn’t make it their top priority,” Obama said.
Guess we should call the propagandists back in for the willfull sheeple… What say you, former Obama AG Eric Holder?