The Armed Citizen® Aug. 18, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
An employee of a Hartford, Conn., business was forced to defend himself after being pistol-whipped by an alleged burglar on Tuesday, June 13, 2023.
At 10:30 a.m., the employee was opening up the business when two suspects rushed into the store. One of the suspects struck the employee with a firearm, and the worked pulled a firearm and shot multiple rounds at the alleged burglars, striking one of them. The other suspect fled the scene.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
The wounded suspect was taken to a local hospital and was listed in critical condition. “You gotta defend what’s yours,” a local resident told Eyewitness News 3. “You know, I would.” (WFSB Eyewitness News 3; Hartford, Conn.; 6/13/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – October 1932
Rob Benosky, proprietor of a fruit stand near Toledo, Ohio, frustrated a holdup on Aug. 12 when he reached for his unloaded revolver as two men sought to rob him. The two holdup men fled to their machine and escaped. (Toledo, Ohio)
Article by NRA STAFF