The Armed Citizen® Dec. 15, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
A homeless man was shot by an 83-year-old RV park manager in Grifton, N.C., after allegedly threatening the elderly man and several residents with a swinging chain.
On Nov. 3, at 8:40 p.m., the 42-year-old homeless man was seen in the RV park with the chain and was allegedly heard making threats toward multiple people within the area. The RV park manager attempted to have the man removed from the property, saying he was trespassing on the RV park grounds. The homeless man allegedly became “irate,” swinging the chain and making more threats. The park manager drew his gun and fired two shots at the threatening individual, striking him once in the neck.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
The now-wounded man left the park, and emergency medical personnel found him at a nearby Dollar General. He was transported to a local hospital for treatment and was eventually released. Police state the homeless man has a history of mental illness, and officers apparently lost track of the man once he left the hospital. (ABC News 12; Grifton, N.C.; 11/3/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – March 1982
John C. Fletcher was working in his Pewaukee, Wis., gun store when he heard a hammering on one of the building’s walls. He grabbed a .357 Mag. revolver and went to investigate. He found a would-be burglar trying to pound his way into the store. (The Freeman; Waukesha, Wis.)
Article by NRA STAFF