Kentucky: Leadership Assures “Red Flag” Legislation Will Not Move Forward
The NRA is the primary voice for gun owners in Kentucky and has advocated for the protection of the Second Amendment for more than a century and a half.
As previously reported, we have consistently monitored any red flag proposals, including the recent CARR legislation proposed by Senator Westerfield.
The NRA was assured some time ago by individual members of majority leadership that this bill would not be taken up due to constitutionality concerns and the dangerous precedent it sets. They also stated that members of both parties were made aware of this decision.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
We continue to monitor the issue and will advise our membership and the public of any changes. Any committee discussion on this, or any similar proposal, is an opportunity to further express our membership’s staunch opposition.
The NRA has proudly worked with members of the General Assembly to ensure that Kentucky is, and remains, a strong Second Amendment state.
As always, the NRA will stand guard for the Second Amendment and keep the public updated on any potential legislation affecting our rights.
Article by NRA-ILA