The Armed Citizen® Dec. 16, 2022
Armed Citizen® Today
A resident of an Alexandria. La., home defended himself when he encountered an intruder who was allegedly trying to gain entry to his house on Saturday, Oct. 29, 2022.
Around 6 a.m. that morning, the 26-year-old intruder walked up to the front door of the home and began to bang on it. As he did so, he also called out, demanding to be let in. Eventually, the resident opened the front door and came out to tell the man to leave. However, instead of heeding the resident’s request, the intruder charged at him.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
As the intruder chased him, the resident, fearing for his life, drew a firearm he had on his person and opened fire on his would-be attacker. The intruder was struck by the resident’s fire and died from his wounds a short time thereafter. No charges were filed at the time against the resident, and police considered the resident’s actions to be justifiable. (cenlanow.com, Alexandria, La., 10/29/2022)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – Oct. 5, 1987
Two men forced their way into Delores Barwick’s Panama City Beach, Fla., motel room. While one intruder restrained her, the other began rifling through her possessions. Escaping from her attacker’s grip, Berwick grabbed her .38-cal. revolver and opened fire, wounding one assailant. Police said no charges would be filed against Berwick, and added that the 25-year-old woman acted within her rights in the shooting. (The News Herald, Panama City Beach, Fla.)
Article by NRA STAFF