The Armed Citizen® July 10, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
One alleged burglar is dead and two others are facing felony murder charges after a homeowner defended his residence in Gwinnett County, Ga., on April 19, 2023.
The suspects knocked on the door of a mobile home in Stone Mountain, Ga. The homeowner answered the door, cracking it open slightly. The home invaders then kicked the door in and began shooting at the homeowner. The armed resident returned fire, killing the 23-year-old suspect and causing the other two men to flee.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Police found and arrested the other two suspects in the alleged home invasion, and both are facing charges related to the death of their accomplice. The homeowner, who fired in self-defense, will not face charges. (WSB-TV; Gwinnett County, Ga.; 4/19/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – August 1960
After burglars looted his Ford, Wash., store the ninth time, 83-year-old A.L. Davis slept in the place armed with a .38-cal. revolver. Recently, when Davis heard sounds of a break-in, he hurried to the front and critically wounded a youthful burglar with one shot. Inside the walk-in beer cooler, Davis caught two others, one of whom had just been released after serving a sentence for burglarizing the same store. (Spokane Daily Chronicle; Ford, Wash.)
Article by NRA STAFF