The Armed Citizen® March 13, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
A suspected burglar is dead after kicking in the door of a San Antonio, Texas, apartment and allegedly attempting to burglarize the residence on Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2023.
At 7 a.m., the alleged intruder entered an apartment building and began kicking down the door to a unit in what police are calling an attempt to burglarize it. Police also noted that the door was bolted shut, so the man “had to use immense force” to batter down the door. Once he gained entry, the suspect encountered an armed resident, who pulled out a firearm and shot him. The alleged burglar was pronounced dead at the scene.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Police noted that they had been called to the apartment building in the past and that the resident acted in self-defense. (KSAT, San Antonio, Texas, 1/10/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – April 1959
Dale Leonard, 17, working in a Dayton, Ohio, pharmacy storeroom, saw two gunmen force his boss to lie on the floor while they rifled the register. By prearranged signal, Leonard alerted the co-owner, Mrs. Pauline Gleadell, in her apartment at the rear. As the robbers emerged from the store, Mrs. Gleadell met them with her shotgun, wounded one, and held the other at bay until the police arrived. (UPI, Dayton, Ohio)
Article by NRA STAFF