The Armed Citizen® Nov. 10, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
A couple in their thirties is facing multiple felonies after entering the home of a 60-year-old Michigan woman and shooting at her, only to be stopped by her return fire.
The incident occurred at a home in Negaunee, Mich., on the morning of Sept. 16, when one of the suspects, a 35-year-old man, broke into the woman’s home through a window. The homeowner discovered the intruder, who fired a single shot toward her. The woman was armed and returned fire, shooting once and then retreating to her bedroom, where she locked the door and called police. Arriving officers found the intruder in the basement of the woman’s house and placed him under arrest.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
An accomplice, a 33-year-old woman, was arrested later. The male suspect faces charges of assault with intent to murder, first-degree home invasion and two counts of felony firearms. The female suspect faces charges of first-degree home invasion and carrying a concealed weapon. (First Local News; Negaunee, Mich.; 9/16/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – January 1933
John Kohney, chef, thwarted a robbery of the Granada Cafe in Rockford, Ill., on October 22 by his quick resort to his gun, the intruder fleeing without accomplishing his purpose.
Article by NRA STAFF