The Armed Citizen® Nov. 21, 2022
Armed Citizen® Today
A resident of a San Antonio, Texas, apartment defended himself when an alleged robber pulled a gun on him on Friday, Aug. 19, 2022.
The resident was returning home around 3:30 a.m. that morning, when three men jumped out of a nearby parked car and approached. The armed trio attempted to rob the resident, who refused to hand anything over. The resident instead produced his own gun and shot one of the armed would-be robbers in the neck.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
The shot ended the attempted robbery, with two fleeing and the third, injured by the resident’s defensive fire, remained on the scene. The third robber was taken to a local hospital, where he died from his injuries. (foxnews.com, New York, N.Y., 08/22/2022)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – Sept. 6, 1987
Gregory Brown arrived at his Detroit, Mich., restaurant when a man approached, brandishing a revolver and demanding cash. After robbing Brown and the other workers outside, the man demanded to be let inside. Opening the door, Brown told the man he had to deactivate an alarm and used this ruse to grab his shotgun. As the intruder raised and aimed his gun, the restaurant owner fired, killing the man, who police disclosed had been thrice convicted on armed robbery charges. (The Free Press, Detroit, Mich.)
Article by NRA STAFF