The Armed Citizen® Sept. 11, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
A sleeping couple were forced to defend their property from a trio of alleged home intruders that tried to gain entry by claiming they were law enforcement.
The couple told police they were asleep in bed when they heard loud banging on the door and voices shouting “Chattanooga Police!” The suspects then gained entry into the house by breaking a window. The three men held guns on the couple and began moving toward the second floor of the residence, when the male resident began struggling with one of the intruders and was shot.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
The female resident retrieved a firearm and opened fire on the suspects, causing all three to flee. Her shots found at least one intruder, who was dropped off at an area hospital by his co-conspirators. Police later identified the 19-year-old as one of the alleged home invaders through video surveillance. The suspects’ vehicle was later located at an area residence. (The Chattanoogan; Chattanooga, Tenn.; 7/30/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – November 1961
Armed with a .22-cal. revolver, a thief three months out of prison after serving a 10-year term for armed robbery, entered John Waldrick’s Albuquerque, N.M., store, forced Waldrick to hand over his wallet and empty the cash register. As the robber reached for the door, Waldrick drew his own weapon and felled him. (Albuquerque Tribune)
Article by NRA STAFF