The Armed Citizen® Sept. 25, 2023
Armed Citizen® Today
Two alleged burglars are facing charges of attempted murder and attempted burglary after attempting to force their way into a Binghamton, Maine, house and encountering an armed homeowner.
The two suspects, aged 21 and 32, respectively, allegedly attempted to break into the residence around 10 p.m. on Aug. 23, 2023. One of the masked suspects was armed and pointed a gun at the homeowner. The resident was also armed and opened fire on the masked burglar. The suspect fired eight rounds, but did not hit the homeowner, who was ultimately uninjured in the assault. The resident fired twice, according to police, and hit the suspect in the leg.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Police indicated that both burglary suspects were armed with illegally possessed handguns, and the sheriff’s office clarified that the homeowner was within his legal right to defend himself and his home. (WBNG.com; Broome County, Maine; 8/23/23)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – November 1972
Rev. John D.B. Williams had gotten up at 3 a.m. to tend his baby when he heard strange noises coming from his Riverton, R.I., church next door. Two men on the church roof were sawing off the brass weather vane. Rev. Williams called the police, then held the men at gunpoint. (Yankee Magazine; Dublin, N.H.)
Article by NRA STAFF