The Armed Citizen® Sept. 30, 2022
Armed Citizen® Today
A homeowner in Ingleside, Ill., acted in self-defense when they were awakened to the sounds of an intruder inside their home on June 16, 2022.
The homeowner was alerted to the presence of an intruder just after midnight that Thursday morning, and armed themselves before going to investigate. Upon searching the home, the homeowner discovered an intruder just next to a baby’s bedroom. The homeowner leveled their firearm on the would-be robber and held him there as they called authorities.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
When police arrived, they found the crook still being held at gunpoint by the homeowner. Upon further investigation, police discovered that the robber had gone through the homeowner’s car parked outside before moving into the residence. (lakemchenryscanner.com, Libertyville, Ill., 06/16/2022)
From the Armed Citizen® Archives – May 19, 1987
Recognizing a shotgun-wielding robber as the man who had held up his Houston, Texas, store less than a month earlier, a convenience store clerk decided twice was enough. Instead of handing over the cash, the clerk drew a pistol, fired, and then held the wounded man for police. A suspect was charged with two counts of aggravated robbery. Investigators believed the suspect was connected with several other area robberies. ( The Chronicle, Houston, Texas)
Article by NRA STAFF