VA: GOOD NEWS OUT OF ROANOKE!
With all of the bad news coming out of Richmond, I have a little bit of good news from Roanoke.
Recently, GOA, the Virginia Citizens Defense League, and others, sued Roanoke after the city banned guns in parks and permitted events.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Last night, the Roanoke City Council — perhaps from pressure from GOA’s lawsuit — amended their Ordinance to repeal the gun bans. However, there was discussion potentially bringing the ban back in the future.
And while it remains to be seen how GOA’s case will proceed, gun owners can rejoice that the ban is gone, for now.
You can rest assured that GOA will continue to fight against all threats to your rights, whether that’s in the courts, legislature, or elective process. Consider joining or renewing your membership with GOA to support our efforts.
Article by Jordan Stein