VA: MORE ANTI-GUN LEGISLATION INCOMING
A New Year is here, but anti-gun Democrats are still in their old, tyrannical ways. They have continued to announce their anti-gun agenda for the upcoming legislative session, which begins next week.
Recently, gun owners noticed the introduction of HB 2/SB 2, which bans so-called “assault weapons” and “high capacity” magazines. This bill also raises the age to possess an AR-15 to twenty-one.
Concerningly, the anti-gunners have now introduced SB 57, which bans carry in restaurants that serve alcohol (even for permit holders).
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
There’s a host of other gun control, including banning legally-owned auto sears, a ban on carry in hospital and medical facilities, and a three-day waiting period before a firearm is transferred.
To make matters worse, more gun control bills are expected to be introduced.
If this gun control agenda is passed, the Old Dominion’s gun laws will be similar to the anti-gun hellscapes of New York or California.
Virginians cannot let this happen. I need you to take two actions to stop the anti-gun assault.
First, contact your state delegate and senator to oppose the gun control agenda. Next, make plans to attend Lobby Day on January 15th. GOA’s Erich Pratt will be a guest speaker, and you will have the opportunity to lobby your representatives in person.
Article by Jordan Stein