WA: SB 5078 IMPOSES GUN CONTROL ON FIREARMS MANUFACTURERS
SB 5078 Goes After the Firearm Industry!
Washington Patriots, I have some very bad news!
SB 5078, a bill that attacks the very existence of the firearms industry, was reported from committee last week and is now heading to the Senate floor for a vote.
This horrible bill will hold the firearms Industry liable for the actions of criminals. The anti-gun Left is also driving out the firearm industry by making it illegal to manufacture, sell, distribute, and transfer any firearms — and or parts of them — in the state of Washington.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
SB 5078 will be a direct way to enforce tyrannical gun control by shutting down the firearms industry and forcing local gun shops out of business by making it impossible for them to get product and supplies.
We must support the gun industry by telling the Senate to oppose SB 5078 now! Your ability to acquire firearms in Washington depends upon it.
Article posted with permission from GOA