Action Needed! Urge Your U.S. Rep to Vote Against Any Anti-Gun Amendments
In the wake of last week’s horrific shooting in San Bernardino, California, President Obama and the usual cast of anti-gun politicians were — again — quick to exploit an act of terrorism to push for more gun control.
NRA members need to call their U.S. Representatives today at 202-224-3121 and urge them to vote NO on any and all anti-gun amendments!
The president suggested the NRA was somehow to blame for the tragedy, and when addressing the nation over the weekend, he predictably called for new gun laws. This time, the president is pushing for a law that would prohibit the sale of firearms to anybody on a secret government black list. A list so secretive that nobody knows how you get on the list or how you get off the list – completely disregarding one of the pillars of our Constitution – due process. And worst of all, he did it under the guise of “national security.”
As Congress nears the end of the legislative session, it continues to seek an agreement on a government funding bill. However, anti-gun members of congress are attempting to use this as an opportunity to attach gun control legislation to this funding bill.
We reported on just such an attempt last week, as a group of anti-gun U.S. Senators schemed to bring several gun control measures to the Senate floor, setting up a dramatic showdown over Second Amendment rights. Fortunately, reason prevailed and all of the anti-gun amendments were defeated.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
With Obama and his anti-gun cronies seemingly more determined to go after our Second Amendment than stopping terrorism, it’s time your voice is heard.
As NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris Cox noted in a recent USA Today op-ed, the NRA is calling on the president to stop exploiting tragedies to push his failed political agenda. Your legislators need to hear the same message.
NRA members need to call their U.S. Representatives today at 202-224-3121 and urge them to vote NO on any and all anti-gun amendments that may be attached to the omnibus funding bill or any other legislation that may come to the floor. Tell them to fight terrorism, not our gun rights!