Americans Can’t Stop Buying Guns
Last month saw nearly 1.7 million background checks processed for the purchase of a firearm via the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System, according to recent data from the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF).
In fact, April marked the 13th consecutive month of elevated firearms sales, which have been between 1.5 and 2 million each month. To generate more accurate data, the NSSF-adjusted data removes background checks unlikely to be used for the purchase of a firearm.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
With the sales we’ve seen in the first four months of 2020, it’s entirely possible that this year will surpass last year’s record-smashing number of more than 21 million background checks conducted for the likely sales of firearms.
The current administration’s plans for your Second Amendment rights undoubtedly played a factor.
“The continued gun-control statements by President Biden, many of which have been fact-checked and debunked as false, are driving sales,” said Mark Oliva, NSSF director of public affairs.
It’s true, Biden has made some egregious claims about firearms and your Second Amendment rights. He did not deviate from this trend in a recent address to Congress.
Article by Garrett O’Leary