Apex Ammunition Introduces Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat Waterfowl Blend
Apex Ammunition, makers of ultra-high-density Tungsten Super Shot (TSS) shotshells, has introduced a limited-edition, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat Waterfowl Blend.
Available in 3-inch, 12-gauge shells, this handcrafted “duplex load” combines No. 8 TSS with No. 3 S3 zinc-plated steel for a versatile, hard-hitting load whether shooting over decoys on opening day or trying to bring down warier, late-season waterfowl.
The zinc coating on premium grade Apex steel shot ensures uniform pellets for optimum patterning in a steel load. When combined with 18.1 g/cc TSS, it helps deliver a harder-hitting payload with improved terminal performance to reduce crippling.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
“We are excited to partner with our friends at Mossy Oak on this new offering,” said Jason Lonsberry, CEO of Apex Ammunition. “This load comes in a box featuring the Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat camo pattern and offers hunters a new combination of shot sizes with deep penetration and lethal energy transfer.”
“Mossy Oak is excited to partner with Apex, one of the most reputable ammo manufacturers, to offer waterfowl hunters the Shadow Grass Habitat Waterfowl Blend that brings the best of both worlds for waterfowl ammo into one shell,” said Chris Paradise, chief sales officer of Mossy Oak.
For more information, check out apexmunition.com. MSRP: $51.99/25-rd. box; $489.99/10-box case
Article by DAVID HERMAN