California: San Francisco Supervisors Considering Firearm Tax
Today, the Board of Supervisors of the City and County of San Francisco will consider whether to adopt File #230305, a resolution in support of Assembly Bill 28, which states the Legislature’s intent to impose a tax on firearms and ammunition. NRA members and Second Amendment supporters are invited to oppose File #230305 by submitting comments via email or by participating in the meeting, which is available in person and by calling in. Click here for the agenda and to view details for participating.
It is unjust to saddle law-abiding gun owners with punitive taxes. Such policies will not hinder the criminal misuse of firearms, but instead make it more expensive for law-abiding citizens to exercise their constitutionally protected rights or engage in lawful firearm related activities.
Please stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Article by NRA-ILA