California: Senate Committee Hearing Credit Card Surveillance Bill
On Wednesday, the Senate Banking and Financial Institutions Committee will hear Assembly Bill 1587, to require credit card issuers use specified Merchant Category Codes to designate firearm and ammunition retailers. Please contact committee members and ask them to OPPOSE AB 1587.
Since the federal government is prohibited by law from creating and maintaining a registry of gun owners, anti-gun radicals have been attempting to outsource this effort to the private financial sector. Thanks to pushback by law-abiding gun owners, and Idaho, Mississippi, and Texas banning such tracking, the major credit card issuers have paused implementation. Embarrassed by this setback, the anti-gun radicals are trying to salvage their effort by once again trying to foist a new gun control scheme onto California, which already has its own registry and background checks, on top of any federal requirements.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
Again, please contact committee members and ask them to OPPOSE AB 1587.
Article by NRA-ILA