Coast FDX300 Folding Knife
Article first appeared at NRAmedia.org
NRAmedia – When it comes to pocketknives, there’s a lot of options. There are some truly exceptional knives out there, offering a dizzying array of fancy scales, exotic metals and/or rapid-deployment options.
What happens, though, if you’re the type that either loses or lends knives frequently? Do you resign to be out $50/$75 every time a knife wanders off? Or do you feel stuck with inferior, cut-rate blades that you’re likely to lose just to be rid of?
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Well, Coast has an option. The FDX300, expected to be released next month, offers a glass-bead finish on a heat-treated frame. It’s skeletonized to make it lighter, and features a partially serrated blade for tougher cutting jobs.
The pocket clip is reversible and suitable for ambidextrous operation, and twin thumb studs ensure rapid deployment with either hand. There’s even a second lock to hold the liner lock safely in place if needed for arduous tasks.
Best part? The MSRP of $23.99. At this price, you’re getting a sturdy, useful knife that won’t break your heart if a friend “borrows” it for the long term. In fact, at that price, buy two just in case…