Colorado: Committee Passes Anti-Gun Measure That Further Victimizes Gun Owners
Last night, the Senate Judiciary Committee passed anti-gun Senate Bill 78. This measure does nothing to prevent crime and instead targets law-abiding gun owners, possibly already suffering from the acts of criminals. Please contact your State Senator and ask them to OPPOSE Senate Bill 78.
Senate Bill 78 victimizes gun owners who suffer loss or theft of their property with a fine if they don’t report a lost or stolen firearm within five days of discovering them missing.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
Article by NRA-ILA