Elvis Presley Tribute Lever-Action Shotgun
Article first appeared in NRAMedia.com
In the 1880s, Winchester teamed with gunmaker John Browning to create a shotgun that could incorporate the lever-action that was so popular in Winchester rifles. Browning delivered the iconic design of the 1887, a shotgun that could deliver 12-gauge stopping power like a rifle with the luxury of a five round magazine (plus one in the chamber). It was the first truly commercially successful repeating shotgun. The quick-loading and high-capacity proved to be the perfect combination for lawmen, express companies and detectives.
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
Why an Elvis tribute gun? The Old West was an era that fascinated Elvis, and was also one that served as a setting for some of his most memorable films. Shotguns were essential tools for survival in the Old West, carried by everyone from farmers and settlers to business owners and lawmen. With a shotgun, you could feed an entire family or defend your ranch or business. You could find one tucked behind the bar at the local saloon, or locked away in the local sheriff’s armory.
Each shotgun in the 500-run edition is a fully functioning, working lever-action shotgun, created by the expert gunsmiths of Chiappa, and featuing an 18.5” smoothbore barrel with a polished bootleg grip and walnut fore-end. On each side of the gold and nickel decorated receiver are detailed portraits of Elvis Presley displayed in 24-karat gold.
On the left side, Elvis is featured in an oval ring of 24-karat gold wearing a banded cowboy hat. Behind him, majestic sandstone buttes and mesas recall the wild beauty of spectacular Western film locations.
The right side of the receiver features Elvis flashing his million-watt smile, situated in front of a fence and natural backdrop, with a cactus and western landscape behind him.
Featured prominently inside each gold-decorated oval frame is a recreation of Elvis Presley’s authentic signature. Beautiful 24-karat gold and nickel scrollwork outline the portraits of Elvis on both sides of the receiver.
For more, please visit AmericaRemembers.com