First Look: Easton Sonic 6.0 Hunting Arrow
The Easton Sonic 6.0 is a 6mm hunting arrow engineered with speed and accuracy in mind. The Sonic 6.0 is built from scratch in the USA, using Easton’s seamless Acu-Carbon process for the ultimate weight and spine consistency from shaft to shaft and from dozen to dozen.
The lighter overall mass weight of Sonic 6.0 also provides for a wider range of arrow build options; from lightweight speed setups to high-FOC/high-momentum heavyweights that carry a punch downrange.
The arrow features another Easton first—factory-fletched helical utilizing a two-inch Bully vane, designed exclusively for Easton by Bohning to provide the utmost in broadhead accuracy. For those who prefer to build their own, it is also available in a bare-shaft configuration.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
Sonic 6.0 is available in six spines (250, 300, 340, 400, 500, and 600) providing an option for virtually every type of bowhunter. The arrows are compatible with standard 8-32 thread broadheads; field points and comes pre-installed with Easton 6mm H nocks.
For more information, check out eastonarchery.com.
Article by AMERICAN HUNTER STAFF