First Look: SOLGW California-Compliant Rifles
San Antonio, TX, based Sons of Liberty Gun Works is adding four new California compliant AR-15 rifles to its product catalog.
The four newly compliant AR-15s are based around the Sons of Liberty M4-89 and Patrol SL 5.56 NATO carbines. The Patrol SL series is SOLGW’s duty-grade, no-nonsense product lineup whose rifles feature more classic details like a fixed A2 front sight and flash hider. The M4-89 is one of the company’s more premium offerings with select accessories such as low-profile gas blocks and M-Lok handguards. These carbines include either 16- or 13.7-inch (with pinned and welded muzzle devices to keep it within non-NFA lengths) and other select accessories All models whether basic or premium are built with high quality forged upper receiver and lower sets. In order to be properly compliant, SOLGW teamed up with CompMag to set up the rifles, but all other features will be exactly the same as the normal M4-89 or Patrol SL variants.
SOLGW Patrol SL/M4-89 Specifications:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- SOLGW 4150 CoMOV 1:7-inch-twist MPI HPT barrels
- Industry standard ½ x 28 tpi threaded muzzle
- .750-inch gas block with properly sized gas port
- QPQ Corrosion resistant finish
CompMag Compliant Features:
- 10-round capacity
- Locks into magazine with built in insert
- Easy install and removal for shooting outside of CA
- 17-7 stainless steel magazine spring
- Bolt hold open
- Allows for easy type 3 malfunction clearning
According to Sons of Liberty Gun Works founder Michael Mihalski, arming more Americans and like-minded, liberty-loving people without any regard to the geographical areas they reside in is a core value of his company. While the state of California does allow private citizens to posses AR-15 pattern rifles and carbines, these must include or omit certain features in order to make them fully compliant and legal.
Sons Of Liberty Gun Works is working on expanding is California compliant products. For more information on these rifles or other products from Sons of Liberty Gunworks, please visit sonsoflibertygw.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF