First Look: Timber Creek Rifle Chassis
Timber Creek Outdoors is based in Springfield, OR, and recently added a new item to its Enforcer product line, the new Bolt Action Rifle Chassis.
The Timber Creek Outdoors Enforcer Bolt Action Rifle Chassis is designed to house any short Remington 700 action or any rifle using a bolt-action with the same footprint, and the actions do not need to be bedded when they are installed into this chassis.
Timber Creek Enforcer Bolt Action Rifle Chassis Specifications:
- Activate Your Own Stem Cells & Reverse The Aging Process - Choose "Select & Save" OR Join, Brand Partner & Select Silver To Get Wholesale Prices
- Get your Vitamin B17 & Get 10% Off With Promo Code TIM
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Protect Your Income & Retirement Assets With Gold & Silver
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Designed for right-handed Remington 700 pattern short actions
- Weighs only 22 ounces
- Constructed from aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Compatible with standard AR-15 or Modern Sporting Rifle receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Compatible with the industry standard M-Lok
- Accepts Accuracy International (AI) magazines
- Chassis is made in the United States of America
“Timber Creek has become known for high quality MSR (Modern Sporting Rifle) accessories and that’s not about to change,” commented Timber Creek’s CEO Tyler Tiller. “But we are excited to expand our offering and bring that same look, feel and quality to the bolt-action market with this new chassis.”
First introduced in 1962, the Remington 700 action went on to become one of the most successful and popular actions for both “short/standard” and “long/magnum” cartridges. If the venerable Mauser 98 rifle action was the king for the first half of the 20th century, then the Remington 700 action superseded during the latter half. Today many popular custom and factory level manufacturers still take advantages of many of the design features it offers, and it will not be going away from the modern bolt action rifle scene any time soon.
MSRP for this new chassis is $600, and for more information on the new Enforcer Bolt Action Chassis and other products sold by Timber Creek, please visit the company’s website at timbercreekoutdoorsinc.com.
Article by SHOOTING ILLUSTRATED STAFF